BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C-09)
DCM-V SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
1. Explain data independence.
2. What is an ER diagram? What are the symbols used in ER diagrams?
3. Explain any four character functions of SQL with example.
4. What is a pseudo column? Explain with an example.
5. What is a view? Write the syntax for creating a view.
6. Write the rules for naming a table.
7. Explain PL/SQL local and Global variables.
8. What is procedure? Write the syntax for creating a procedure.
9. What is stored subprogram?
10. List the specification of a package.
11. Explain the overall database system structure.
12. (a) Explain mapping constraints. (b)What is means by normalization? Explain 1NF with an example.
13. (a)Explain the various data format models in SQL. (b) Explain set operators of SQL.
14. What is an index? Write the syntax for crating and dropping an index.
15. Explain the procedure for creating, altering and dropping a sequence in PL/SQL.
16. (a)Explain propagation and re-raising of exceptions. (b) Explain the different data types of PL/SQL.
17. (a) Explain recursion with an example. (b) write a PL/SQL program to compute the first ten terms of Fibonacci series and store it in a table.