BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C-05)
D.C.M.E - V SEMESTER EXAMINATION
RELATIONAL DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
TIME: 3 Hours] [Total Marks :100]
PART - A 10*4=40
Instruction: (1) answer all question and each question
carries four marks
(2) answer should be brief and straight to the point and shall not exceed five simple sentences
1. Write the symbols used in E-R diagram.
2. Write four responsibilities of database administrator.
3. What are the parts of objects?
4. List the Oracle products which support SQL.
5. List any four constraints.
6. What is hash cluster?
7. What is an exception?
8. What is a stored program?
9. List the advantages of package.
10. What are the benefits of overloading?
PART- B 5*12=60
Instructions: (1) Answer any five questions and each question carries ten marks. (2) The answers should be comprehensive and the criteria for valuation is the content but not the length of the answer.
11. What is a database model? Explain the various database models.
12. (a) Explain the function of database administrator. (b) Explain the mapping constraints.
13. (a)Explain the various data types of SQL. (b) Explain the group functions in SQL.
14. Explain the procedure of creating altering and dropping tables.
15. (a) Explain about space management of data base table. (b) Explain about indexes.
16. Explain about various data types of PL/SQL in detail.
17. Explain about implicit and explicit cursors.
18. Explain about procedure overloading in PL/SQL with an example.
OTHER SUBJECT PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS