BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C-05)
DCM-III SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS
- Define First Normal Form.
- Define the following terms: (1) Entity (b)Relationship (c)generalization.
- write short notes on Network model.
- create a table named Account with following attributes and constraints : acno, name, actype, loc, balance, acno must be unique and not null.
- write short note on format models for date and number.
- list the advantages of views.
- define cluster and give its use.
- what are global and local variables?
- define function and explain.
- how to create package specification.
- explain E.F.CODD’s rules for RDBMS. 10
- Explain the process to reduce ER diagrams to tables.
- (a)explain Oracle tools. (b)define sub query and explain.
- (a)list various operators in SQL. (B)explain how to manage space in SQL.
- Explain the procedure of creating, altering and dropping tables.
- Explain how to create a procedure in PL/SQL.
- (a)Explain about recursion. 5 (b)explain the concept of propagation of exception. 5
- explain the concept of stored sub programs. 10